Saturday, May 18, 2013

Welcome!


Welcome to The Great Intender Blog!

I picked up my first book on the Law of Attraction in 2008. It was the The Secret by Rhonda Byrne. I always felt there was "something to" the idea behind positive thinking, but never thought much of it. After reading the book, a whole new world opened up to me.  I began to make plans to obtain the things I really wanted - not the things I should want.

Prior to reading The Secret and other books on the Law of Attraction, I had stopped wanting some of these things, figuring they just weren't possible to achieve. Like most people, I worked everyday and partied on weekends, while living pay check to pay check. This was the status quo and I accepted it as "normal", but something inside of me wanted more. I began to research and study these principles and apply them to my own life.

Ever since that time, I've been learning and implementing the tools outlined in these books. This is such an amazing discovery, that I wanted to share it with as many people as I can. I encourage you to comment and ask questions. If you'd like to share, feel free. I will be answering posts in the evenings EST.
Cheers!
Ellen 

No comments:

Post a Comment